*** Lime Rock track day UPDATE

Hey all,
I just spoke with Ian Prout (Pres. of SCDA) and he has mentioned that due to
the positive response & submission of VW/Audi applications, that ALL
VW/Audi's that are signed up or those that are going to sign up will only
have to pay $175 for this event......down from $225. We basically maxed out
the discount!!  What you guys must do, if you haven't already, is go to
http://www.scda1.com and fill out the application and get it to him ASAP
because spots are really going fast now. Once again, this is for the Nov 9th
event at LRP. Ian also mentioned that anyone who is interested in
spectating, with the possibility of hitching a ride for some hot laps with
an instructor, are welcome to come on this day to check out how the SCDA
runs an event.
Thanks to all who helped get this work to our advantage.
take care,

-Chris
ClubH2O National Director of Reps
ICQ: 8994103