Dub & Grub 2....the LI/NYC BBQ....

 OK, as the time is approaching for the best BBQ on the East Coast part
2, I thought I would post a summary of what you need to know....

What:Dub & Grub Two hosted by autokrieg
When:August 25,2001 / Rain Date September 1, 2001
Where:Forest Park, Queens, NY
Who:All VW / Audi Owners & their families
Time:11:00a-6p

If you came to Dub & Grub One, please bring the same item you did then to
Dub & Grub 2.....

Please Note a Few Rules....

There is no alcohol allowed in the park.....their rules, not ours. Our
official policy is to have no drinking....if you choose to break the
rules, the ticket and possible ejection from Forest Park by the NYPD on
car and horse patrol is at your own risk.
Please do not drive like a moron. This is a BBQ and informal show and
shine, not a burnout contest, drag strip, auto-X or time to test your
e-brake.
Look for signs outside the park that will bring you into the area where
we will be.
This park is one of the few, and I mean few, places that was cool with at
least 100 VW's rolling in, and without a fee. That being said, I am sure
that the NYPD would love to find a chance to throw us out. We only need a
few people to act like idiots to make that happen...please do not be one
of them. A lot of people, including myself, have spent a lot of time and
money to make this a great day, all I ask is that you respect that.
Look for details on Full Moon / Full Throttle 112...the LI Cruise by
autokreig to be handed out at the BBQ....we would love to have you all
join us for some driving in our neck of the woods.
Directions:
from points east...
I would recommend taking the Northern State to the GCP to the interboro
(Jackie Robinson).. exit 4 which is for Forest Park... get off, go left
at the stop sign, then make next avilable left into the park entrance.
Basically follow signs to bandshell... pull into parking lot on left
after the bandshell... (beware of speed bumps)
from points west...
well anyone coming from brooklyn should know the Interboro, just get off
at 4 go right then left.. follow signs to bandshell NOW for the rest of
you, it would probaly be easier to get off exit 19 (Woodhaven Blvd) on
the LIE/495.. make a right and follow Woodhaven for about 1.5 miles...
after bridge look out for Myrtle Ave, just after Myrtle make the right
after the next traffic light on to Forest Drive.. follow this about 1000
feet and make right into parking lot before bandshell...

from points North....