From: "David Parry" <dparry@eoscorp.com>
To: <jettaglx@igtc.com>
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2001 9:58 AM
Subject: RE: Question for you all

First let me say I have no mechanical history or knowledge so any help would
be appreciated.  I have a 97 Jetta GLX VR6 and I have added the P-Flo System
and Neuspeed P-Chip. I recently brought the vehicle to the dealer for an oil
change and to look into the airbag light that keeps coming on. I get the
vehicle back and since have had these following problems. The oil
temperature keeps rising to 256-260 degrees, the temperature of the car
rises above 230 degrees, the fans come on and keep running non-stop until
the vehicle is shut off and now as of yesterday the air conditioner blows
out warm air. I called the dealer this morning and he says this is normal
for VR6's, but this never happened before until now. I have made another
appointment to bring in the car for this evening so anything I can say to
the dealer would be of help.

David