RE: The Vento GLX does NOT have a VR6!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I am cranky. I got in an expensive accident and am reduced to driving
the Buick rental for another month. As if that weren't bad enough, my
girlfriend and I are extending our 'courtship' prior to engagement, which
oddly, I don't want to do.

Besides, I'm just trying to stir up a ruckus!!!
("could you describe the ruckus?")
David