Parts needed: black leather seats

All,
I want to replace the black leather seats (front only) already in the car
('96 GLX) with some fresh ones in very good shape. Any ideas? I want to
avoid buying them new from the dealer, but mine are getting to be an
eyesore. I'd also rather just get seats with factory leather than get mine
re-upholstered. Ideas?

Speaking of which, I spoke to a salesman at a VW dealership who was trying
to sell me a Wolfsburg. My chief complaint was - no leather!!! He said for
about $1K, they could put it in... odd. He said they'd get the factory
leather covers and put them on. Interesting. I'd still prefer a GLX.

David