it was a very good lunch (sing like Frank Sinatra)

So I need to get gas after going up to Vail this weekend. I check the MFA
before I reset it, and to my (happy) surprise, I got 324 miles out of that
tank! I've driven this before and I have only gotten 276. During the week I
usually only get 250 if I'm lucky. I'll see what this tank can get me,
especially since I fixed my coil pack.
Anyway, I also took some pictures of the Vento, with my new digital camera,
since it's transformation. I should have those up tomorrow.

Chadwick
95 Vento GLX