just a reminder (Colorado drive tomorrow)

Just wanted to remind everyone that the Colorado H2O Dubbers 1st Moonlight
Drive is tomorrow evening. We will be meeting at 6:00PM at the new Krispy
Kreme off of C-470 and Quebec in Lone Tree (Littleton). If it looks like it
is too crowded to meet there (which it probably will be), head across County
Line to the Safeway parking lot and we will meet there.
Cars will leave at 6:30PM and head west on C-470. We will then connect with
6th Ave. and drive to Hwy 93 to hwy 72 to hwy 119 which will then take us to
Boulder. We will get on Arapahoe Rd. to 9th Ave and turn right on Baseline
Rd. to Flagstaff, so we can enjoy the view and talk a little about the drive
we had, and if anyone has a tail light out.  =P
After that, we will go to the Rio in Boulder where I will have made
reservations for all who requested it from me.
Bring your Talk-Abouts if you have them, we will have several spread out
through-out the group. We will be on Channel 7 Sub 21.
This is a night drive, so there will be no speeding (maybe a little bit).
There are animals in this area and I want to make sure we can stop in time
if one should jump out in front of us.
So far I have 16 cars confirmed. All VW's accept for 1 Audi A4 1.8T, 1
Scooby WRX, and 1 Honda Prelude (yes a Honda, visitor for San Diego that is
on the Vortex).
If you have any questions, or did not confirm with me that you are
attending, please e-mail me at jchadwic@ch2m.com.

Chadwick
95 Vento GLX