Anybody coming to the Midwest from the Northwest

Hi everyone, chris collier here,

I know that this is a long shot, but what the hell.

I have a package that is in Seattle, and I need it here in Louisville,
Ky.

Before anyone starts with the, "just ship it jokes", i wanted to see if
anyone happen to be traveling from the Northwest, to the Midwest.

I would arrange for the package to be brought to you if you are close to
the Seattle area. And I would also be more than happy to come pick it
up, anywhere in the Louisville area. (within 200 miles).

If this is something that coincidentally, you are about to undertake;
please let me know.

thank you,

chris collier
collier@iglou.com