From: "Ng, Kevin" <Kevin.Ng@bankofamerica.com>
To: "'gtivr6'" <gti-vr6b@yahoogroups.com>; "'jettaglx'" <jettaglx@igtc.com>; "'VW VR6'"
<VW-VR6@onelist.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 10:49 AM
Subject: another coil pack success story

Just wanted to say, whoever thought of the epoxy fix for the coil pack is a
genius! Also thanks to Marc Gallagher for providing great instructions for
the fix. Side note: it is not necessary to remove the manifold cover to undo
the coil pack.

I swear, the car actually feels smoother now. Maybe it's just in my head...

Kevin Ng
97 Jetta GLX Windsor Blue