Samco VR6 Coolant Hoses - GP.

OK, after a number of additional requests, a second GP is going on the Samco
hoses. This will be the last GP! Here's the original info:

I'm administrating a group purchase on the Velocity Samco VR6 coolant hoses.

http://www.geocities.com/dickclarkjr/samco1.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/dickclarkjr/samco2.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/dickclarkjr/samco3.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/dickclarkjr/samco4.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/dickclarkjr/samco5.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/dickclarkjr/samco6.jpg

They're heavy duty, multi layered hose. You'll get every coolant hose for the
car.  Once the order is placed, it'll take 4-6 weeks (really!) to produce.
It's available in blue, black, red, yellow, purple and green.

Retail is $400 and with this special group purchase, it's $349 + $12
shipping. California buyers will not have to pay sales tax (nearly $30 more
in savings). Minimum order of 10 and prepayment to the admistrator (me) is
required. Credit cards are accepted through www.Paypal.com and sent to
jimchu@erols.com . First time Paypal users will receive $5 toward their
account, https://secure.paypal.x.com/refer/pal=jimchu%40erols.com