Re: The VW Jetta GLX Mailing List Digest V4 #216

I need some help.  My ever since i lowered my jetta glx, i've had a really
big problem with my techtonics exhaust hitting my axle, all the time. I took
it to try to move it over or something, but they couldn't move it much, not
enough space. What can i put between there that won't catch on fire?
Jane
95 GLX