cruise control and window problems kinda long

has anyone had their cruise control go out on them?  my cruise control
stopped working the other day.  the thing is i was using it and all of a
sudden it stopped working.  i tried to reengage it but it didnt hold my
speed.  so i turned it to the off position and tried again but with no
success.  a few days later i tried to use it again to see if it would work
and it did work.  tried again today and it didnt.  i have no idea where to
start to look for the problem if anyone has any experiences with this your
help or comments would be appriciated.  thanks

another thing...

my passenger side window has completely stopped working.  i have had one
window go out on me before and i got it fixed at the dealer.  i believe the
regulator..i think that is what its called broke and it cost me like 200
bucks to fix.  that window just dropped down and it was not being held up by
anything.  this passenger side front window just wont go down.  when i hit
the button on the door or on the drivers side controls i hear a clicking
noise but the window does not move.  it seems like a similar problem i had on
my nissan 240sx.  the problem with that one was the motor which cost an arm
and a leg.  any ideas?  as a note...sometimes the windows that do work dont
go down at all.  ill try all the switches that control those windows and they
dont move at all.  few minutes later ill try them after being frustrated and
they'll go down what is going on with the electrical system of my car...daym
could it be related?  help me please

marc