Re: Please help quick...

At work, we use 44 pin PLCC chips all the time. When I can't find a
removing tool or am too lazy, I just use a small flat bladed screw driver.
Insert it into one of the slots and lever the chip out. It will probably
only come half-way out, so you will have to take it out the rest of the way
with your fingers. I've never broken a socket or chip, so don't be too
scared. ;)

John