OT: drove an IS 300

A friend of mine bought one of those new Lexus IS 300's. The car looks sweet
and is even better inside, but it lacks the power of the VR6. It is an
automatic, but they will be coming out with a 5 speed for next year. I'd
like to try that out. I took it on some corners by my house, I didn't push
it, since it wasn't my car. It handles really well for a rear wheel drive,
didn't get loose on me at all. I'd buy one for the wife, but for myself?
Probably not.
After that I jumped back into the Jetta and took it on some turns and
listened to the VR6 roar at the cars I was passing. Just thought I'd tell
everyone what I thought.

John Chadwick
CH2MHILL
Engineering Design