Volksfest 2000 this weekend (seattle)

Folks ,
	Just wanted to send a quick note to remind you of one of the largest
VW shows on the west coast . I will be leading a ton of VW's from North Bend
, WA (off I-90) McDonalds at 10 am Saturday the 16th to Yakima . We make a
brief stop and Indian Johns rest area for photos and restroom break then on
to Yakima fro the weekend . The weekend has a cruise in , $5 drags , a
parade threw town and cars show on Sunday with food , games and tons of
drinking .See my site for more info .

Just wanted to say I was back from vacation , and have tons of new VW pics
for the site . I thought I have seen it all tell I went to Mexico and saw
the VW's there.

Oh, got a few new interesting part numbers for you MK4 golf and Jetta
drivers out there , thanks warren .
www.evolutionvento.com <http://www.evolutionvento.com>
Mike Tolliver