Antenna Mast..

Hey GLXers,

This one is a bit odd and maybe one thing I have yet to see covered. When
it comes to broken parts, I always seem to get to go first. Lucky me!!!
Anyway, the mast on my factory Fuba antenna had a small crack in the lower
rubber on the mast and when I went out this morning, it opened up so much
that it looks 'bent' over. I just bought books for the new semester (final
year!!!) and am broke. I though I would ask if anyone happened to have an
extra lying around, maybe someone who converted to the short mast or shaved
it altogether.  I know it is a long shot, but I am so broke right now it is
not even funny, and it will be torture to look at it every morning! I would
appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Sean
DRVR FND