Re: The VW Jetta GLX Mailing List Digest V4 #148

HELP PLEASE
Ok, on sunday i went to Baltimore (Loch Raven) to meet Sean "VR6 Cabby"
because i was gonna buy wheels from him, well we went to his house, and to
get onto his driveway you have to go over a curb, well i got over fine, then
i got the wheels, got in my car, went slowly over the curb in reverse, i
guess not slow enough, i scraped the front end (no body damage), and then we
noticed power steering fluid running down, son of a bit**! Yes, the little
elbow piece broke off. So, Sean "VR6 Cabby" bypassed the hose and the pump
so more fluid won't run out, and he put some fluid in there so that the pump
doesn't run dry. I have no power steering though. Today, i went to VW and
they said that the little piece is part of the pump.....what a
blower......the pump is $300 when i only need that little piece.....so IF
ANYONE CAN GET THE LITTLE ELBOW PIECE FROM A PUMP SOMEWHERE/SOMEHOW, PLEASE
LET ME KNOW. I really wanna get the piece so that i can go to H2o.
Thanks,
jane
Jane600@hotmail.com