From: briankoder [mailto:briankoder@email.msn.com]
Sent: October 23, 2000 8:19 AM
To: GLX List
Subject: Thanks

   I would Like to thank everyone on the list for all the help over the past
two years.   I am not getting rid of the Jetta but I will be without it for
the next three years.   I am going to Germany for that time and I think the
Jetta will be better off with mom.   I know I would probably put some major
miles on the Autobahn.   This way I will be fully ready for a kick ass turbo
kit when I come home.
   Thanks again!!!!!
Brian
Drive Fast and Swerve