Installation Questions....

Has anyone installed a CD changer in the changer bay on an A4 Jetta?  I really haven't taken a close look at it, but by just glancing at it, I don't see what needs to come apart in the trunk to get into the bay.  I really don't feel like breaking any plastic tabs, so I figured I'd see if anyone has done that yet.  Also, are there any holes to drill?  I'm using an OEM changer from my '98 GLX, and I have the brackets from that one, but I'm not sure if the new ones are different.

Kevin

2001 Jetta GLX - Black