Found a Corrado SLC for $6500

I found a Corrado VR6 here in Colorado so I stopped and asked one of the
salesmen how much they were selling it for. He said $6500. It's a '92 with
91k miles on it. There was a leak that I later found which they are willing
to replace, and the linkage for the shifter needs adjusting. He said they
f***ed when he saw that it was a VR6 instead of a G60 when I popped the
hood. Think I should go for it? I am looking for another car anyway so this
will be good. There is some body work that needs to be done on it too. Paint
looks good though. Better than my Jetta. But the pink and silver pin
stripping needs to be taken off.

Chadwick
95 Jetta GLX "in search of a second Dub" edition