Traffic

Hi everyone,

Since this has been a slow day so far on the lists.....

I am heading to Boston tonight from Philly and wanted to know if there is
anywhere I should avoid for traffic beyond the normal NYC area headaches (ie
construction delays).  I usually take 287 to the Tappan Zee to the Merritt
to 84 to the Mass Pike.  An alternative would be 287 to 87 to 84 to the Mass
Pike.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

VR6 content:  I may try to stop by the CT groups meeting in Hamden.

Marc
97'  GLX - Red/Black