Re: Disabling Window controls w/ door lock key

On 10 Oct 2000, at 3:39, Kevin Krane wrote:

> Your dealer should be able to "de-program" that feature, with the VAG
Tool.
> Where the heck do you park your car?  I thought I had it bad, worrying
about
> getting a door ding at work.

Thks I'll call my dealer tomorrow

I work midnights in Astoria, Queens (NY) so far I've had three cars stolen
on me (89 Mustang LX5.0, 93RX7 Twin Turbo, 97 Mustang GT) hmm lets see 4
radios stolen, lost count on the amount of broken windows, doorlocks,
sunroofs, etc. etc..

Bitch about midninghts is they know you get to work at 11:00 PM and you
won't be back to the garage until 07:00 AM the whole time the cars in the
street defenseless.....Oh, the joys of being a civil servant.