From: Merphead19@aol.com [mailto:Merphead19@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2000 1:59 PM
To: jchadwic@ch2m.com; jettaglx@igtc.com; vw-vr6@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [VW-VR6] I was bad

> VR6 is running strong!

Ive noticed that mine had been running strong too...ive also noticed my gas
mileage has suffered big time.  now i know ive been romping on it lately
(b/c its been pulling nice), but i think im still getting worse than i
should.  any ideas?  i know its a broad question, but what else can lead to
poor mpg besides a heavy foot?