Disabling Window controls w/ door lock key

Recently my cars been a magnet for thieves while parked at work. It's been
broken itno many times. Primarily they've either tried to jam a screwdriver
into the door keylock (3 times) or flat out ripping the entire door hadle
assembly off (2 times)and sticking their hand into the hole and opening the
door. So far they've been thwarted by the alarm system (God bless Cliffor
alarms)and have stolen nothing although one can see where they tried going
for the radio.. Funny thing is almost every time my cars been broken into
all my windows were found to be rolled down. I can only assume that somehow
the window roll down feature on the door's keylock is activated during the
break in. If this is true does anybody know if there's a way to disable this
ability since I rarely use the feature anyway. Not that it means much since
they'll still get in by opening the door.

BTW you would be surprised how easy it is to just rip the entire door handle
assembly right off the door.......

Thanks in advance.