FS: Corrado Rims

If anyone is interested, e-mail me!  I will only send this once (I hope), so
don't
worry about me spamming you constantly with this crap!  :)  (sorry if anyone
gets this twice)

PLEASE forward to any person or list that maybe interested in them.

I just want to sell these wheels....

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR UNDERSTANDING

Title of item: NEW  VW Corrado Rims VR6 (never mounted)
Seller: hyejack
Starts: Oct-07-00 08:57:59 PDT
Ends: Oct-17-00 08:57:59 PDT
Price: Starts at $0.25
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=461345755

Item Description:
Brand NEW (never mounted)
VW Corrado Wheels
1 set of 5x100  15" Speedline Wheels

Volkswagen Corrado SLC/VR6 [1993-1994] Wheels (set of 4 wheels)
15 x 6-1/2 inch
5 lug, 100mm lug pattern.
ET 43
VW OEM # 1HO 601 025F (on wheel) same as # 535 601 025D (at Dealer)
Brand NEW. Never Mounted on a car or Used.
5 straight spokes. Center is bowl shaped. "Speedline" model.
Not refinished.

http://members.home.net/hyejack/forsaleitems/Corradorims.bmp

Factory OEM from Canadian VR6 Corrado

Full set of 4. In the original boxes from the factory. Original OEM part.
Been stored for many years. 2 of the wheels have never been mounted. 2 rims
mounted with tires then unmounted but never been attached to a vehicle.Brand
NEW. Even with the inside factory paint markings that wash off are on them.

Paid a BUNDLE for these from the dealer, but don't need them.
These are perfect show car set for a collector. RARE FIND.

Will fit several cars including:
VR6 Volkswagen (GTI, Jetta GLX, Passat GLX, Corrado SLC), all Golf IV, all
Jetta IV, all New Beetle AND EVEN Chevrolet Beretta, Cavalier, Dodge Neon 5
lug, Stratus, Lexus ES250, Pontiac Sunfire, Grand Am, Subaru Legacy, Impreza
and others.  ;)

Buyer pays actual shipping costs from Toronto, Ontario.

Links below are HI-RES (Large file) images...
http://members.home.net/hyejack/forsaleitems/CorradoRimInside4HIRES.jpg
http://members.home.net/hyejack/forsaleitems/CorradoRimInsdieHIRES.jpg

BELOW ARE some pictures of the wheels..
http://members.home.net/hyejack/forsaleitems/Corradorims.bmp