RE: 60K service?

I'd also recommend the replacing the pollen filter as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ng, Kevin (Bank of America Commercial Finance)
[mailto:kevin.ng@bankofamericacf.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2000 1:59 PM
To: 'jettaglx@igtc.com'
Subject: RE: 60K service?

Just did mine. For you, I'd do:

-oil
-plugs
-brakes (pads + brake fluid, also check if rotors in spec)
-serpentine belt
-coolant flush
-clean or replace air filter
-tranny fluid (optional)
-fuel filter (optional)
-top up washer fluid
-tire rotation
-check battery
-check plug wires and coil pack
-check power steering fluid
-twang any other belts
-have a beer

Everything (with the exception of maybe the brakes) can be done easily with
a jack and hand tools.

Kevin Ng
97 Jetta GLX Windsor Blue