Re: Window Woes..

Just found out that my left rear window does
not work on my 98GLX. Don't you guys all think
that there is an issue here? I've got about
20 emails saved from various people with the
same problem! Personally, I feel there is a
widespread manufacture defect in the window
componetry. Perhaps, we should all write VW of
America and bombard them with all of these
testimonials. They really should have a recall
and fix this issue free of charge. Agree?

Just my 2cents,
Tony

----- Begin Included Message -----