Re:Wheel bearings

My 95 GLX has the same symptoms you describe. When I went to the stealer, I
was told my bearings were bad in the rear and I need a left outer tie rod. I
get the humming in a right turn, but I can't feel any vibration. Bastards
charged me $325 in labor to have my bearings repacked. The bearings were in
bad shape and I didn't want to risk driving the car for another week. When I
asked for a quote for the tie rod (including labor) they said $385!!!!!!!!!!
For a tie rod! Plus $90 for a 4-wheel alignment.

Sean
'95 GLX