FREE Autopower 6pt. Bolt-in Full Roll Cage

FREE Autopower 6pt. Bolt-in Full Roll Cage to anyone who purchases my
VR6 conversion package that I have for sale.

All parts included in the VR6 package originate from a 96 Golf VR6  OBD
II 5 spd w/ 55k miles

Conversion Package Consists of:

Engine: long block, AC compressor, axles, inner/outer CV joints, P flow
VR6 down pipe and cat, w/ both O2 sensors
Tranny: cable shifter, shifter tunnel, pedal cluster for conv. from auto
to manual
ECU
Main Wiring Harness
VR6 Brakes: master cyl., brake booster, ABS module,spindles,4 discs and
calipers
VR6 Suspension: stock suspension
A3 black dashboard

located in Louisville, Ky.

asking $3000 shipping NOT included

you will also receive FREE an Autopower 6 point bolt-in full roll cage;
pre drilled for easier installation, door guards, harness bar, backing
plates. This cage will fit all A2's and A3's, Golf and Jettas. Cage is
black, but could be powder coated a variety of colors to either match
your exterior color; or be used as an accent color.

You will also get your choice of yellow or blue roll bar padding.

This package is available for an immediate sale.

Please contact me with any questions regarding this package.

chris collier
collier@iglou.com