RE: Heated Seats, TOO hot

Well, who really uses those seats at the 1 or 2 setting?
I've only used the seat at 3, 4 and 5, but I'd assume that
it's hot at all the settings.  It's only that one heater element,
not the entire seat, that gets super hot.  So, beyond getting
it fixed by VWoA, does anyone know of a remedy for this
problem?

			BEN