From: Piecuch, Benjamin HS [mailto:benjamin.piecuch@hs.utc.com]
Sent: 28 November, 2000 8:28 AM
To: 'jettaglx@igtc.com'
Subject: Heated Seats, TOO hot

Has anyone had a problem with their heated seats getting TOO hot?
I've noticed that the lower thigh bolster gets really hot, so hot that I've
practically burned myself when I put my hand on it.  I don't remember
this happening last winter, so I'm wondering if the heater element is
able to move around in the seat, and it's gotten very close to the
seating surface.  If this becomes a problem, would something like
this be covered by VW, seeing as though a "Burning Hazard" might
not be something they want to deal with?  Any thoughts?

						Ben Piecuch