-----Original Message-----
From: owner-jettaglx@igtc.com [mailto:owner-jettaglx@igtc.com]On Behalf
Of Ng, Kevin (Bank of America Commercial Finance)
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2000 1:43 PM
To: 'gtivr6'; 'jettaglx'; 'VW VR6'; 'vwdrivers'
Subject: Brake upgrade advice

Just got back from another track day at Lime Rock Park, and I'm really
disappointed with my brakes. They were squishy as hell at the end of the
day.

Current setup (97 Jetta GLX):
Zimmerman x-drilled fronts, stock rears
Mintex Redbox pads all around
SS lines
ATE Super Blue brake fluid

So, I'm looking for any suggestions for improving braking performance. I
briefly spoke to a guy who had a red GTI VR6 w/ Wilwood calipers and Brembo
rotors. He seemed to like them.

TIA,
Kevin