RE: [VW-VR6] Cruise control kaput

Ummmm, I find it *highly* unlikely that drilling the
airbox is keeping your cruise control from working.
If that was the case then everyone with a cone filter
intake would have inoperable cruise control, which
isn't the case...

-josh

http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/3/_/652355/_/974143273/

> For member info, links, the list calendar, and file
> uploads, click the following link:
>
> http://www.onelist.com/community/VW-VR6

=====
Josh Wyte