Re: The VW Jetta GLX Mailing List Digest V4 #260

does anyone know where i can get some replacement clip/hinges for my
sunvisors.  they are both cracked completely off at the base on the ceitling
of the car.

also, i have the same problem as some of the others here, as far as the
cruise and heated seat crapping out on me.  i haven't had the seat checked,
so if anyone knows a fix let me know.  i had the cruise checked by the local
vw dealer.  he said the brake switch was out of wack and that they would
adjust it.  unfortunately they raped me for over an hurs labor and it still
doesn't work.  if anyone knows a fix for it, let me know.

thanks,
95 black glx