Seattle Listers NWSD this Sunday 12th 10AM

That's right , last years fun has returned .

The next installment of North West Sunday Drive for the Seattle Area is
Nov.12th at 10:00am in front of Evolution Sports (425) 710-9200

The Drive :The drive will consist of us leavening from Evo Sports around
10:30am and heading north on I-5 to HWY 523 . Once on 523 we'll head north
toward Bellingham running along the coast . Around noon we'll pullover for a
quick lunch , then return the same route just a lot faster . Next we'll
regroup at Evo Sports and head to Tracks ! One of the northwest's Leaders in
Pro-Karting entertainment .

Directions to Evo Sports : Head north to I-5 , getting off at the Everett
Mall exit .Cross over the freeway , then make a left on Everett Mall way
.The address is 909 Everett mall way . (425) 710-9200

What to bring : A smile and your friends , your Audi or VW .OH , your two
way radio . We use Cobra talk abouts . 40 bucks at Target .

Things from last year :

This is not a track event ! If you speed , crash , and die , it's your fault
.If you speed crash and hit someone in  the group , you'll be subject a
public beating .

More info : e-mail me back or call Evo Sports 425-710-9200

www.evolutionvento.com <http://www.evolutionvento.com>
Mike Tolliver