LI VW Happenings..

GLXers,

This may be repetative, but here are two upcoming VW GTG's in Long Island, NY. Hope to see some of you there...

Sean

1)  The next full moon is approaching, so next saturday November 11th will be our 4th full moon full throttle cruise.
we will be leaving Deer Park Ave between 8 - 9 (yes ON TIME) and we are planning a route out this weekend.
We will meet at 7 at the parking lot of pathmark between the mc donalds and taco bell. DPA is rt 231 (exit 51 on the LIE)
more info to follow.

2) Just informing all long island and nyc dubbers that there is goin to be a cruise to montauk point. The cruise is goin to be on November 19th and it will be starting from SPORTS PLUS in Stony Brook. we will be meeting on sun at 9:00a and leaving at 9:30a sharp. We will be going to montauk and back and stoping in the hamptons for lunch. if you have and ???? just e-mail me at eurobahn2@aol.com or visit or website at www.geocites.com/clubeurobahn/
Thank You
Steve McGerty
Club Rep.