how? get into dash

Hello everyone,
 I am having problems with a very annoying rattle  that sounds like it
is coming from deep inside my dash.  It's either coming from there or my
engine bay.  Sounds like a metallic bracket or something rattling.  I've
checked everything except for around my header, and deep inside my dash.
So can anyone tell me how to get into the dash.  I know how to get
behind the radio, but that's all.

  Also, my ABS light has been coming on and staying on for 2-3 key
cycles, then turns off for 3-5 key cycles and then repeats randomly.
What's up with that?
  Maybe the following has something to do with it...?   After 7 months
of saving up $1,300 for 17 inch wheels. The swell people over at
Performance Wheel and Tire here in Denver CO sold me a wheel and tire
combination that doesn't fit right on my 98 GLX. 17x7 racing LOCO wheels
with 205 45 zr 17 Falcon Zilex tires.  They bolt on ok, the problem is I
think the offset is way off.  wheels read 47 O/S. very disappointed in
the whole thing, I have since taken the wheels off for the winter and
put OE back on. ever since putting OE back on, I have the ABS light
going on and off.  Anyone now if H&R spacers will correct my problem
come spring?  What size would I need to corrcet to offset?.  I doubt
Performance wheel and Tire will do anything to help.  it's been 3-4
months now since I bought them.
thanks for your help.
Jeremy

..And now!  For the ultimate driving experience!..