twin exit exhaust

I was reading the new Max Power and saw that R&A Design in the UK has made a
twin exit exhaust system for the Mk3 VR6. I sent them an e-mail and they
gave me the distributor for them here in the US and it is New German
Affiliate and their number is (410) 994-0000. The system is $499. I don't
know if they are any good, but I thought I would pass this information
along, just in case you wanted to try something different. This system only
works on the Golf, not the Jetta. I'm sad now.....

And no Wally, it doesn't look like the system for the Neon!

Chadwick
95 Vento GLX "still waiting for twin-exit" edition