-----Original Message-----
From: jettaglx-Digest-Owner@igtc.com
[mailto:jettaglx-Digest-Owner@igtc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2000 10:53 AM
To: jettaglx-Digest@igtc.com

The VW Jetta GLX Mailing List Digest
 Wednesday, November 1 2000 Volume 04 : Number 253

In this issue:

        Prospective VW Purchase
        Off Topic: Help Needed with Contract
        Max Power October 2000
        maxpower

Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 10:05:28 -0500
From: "John Corbishley" <JCorbs@gtresort.com>
Subject: Prospective VW Purchase

Would the gent who periodically posts the cars he has for sale to this list
please e-mail me directly.

I am at jcorbs@gtresort.com

Thanks and sorry for the bandwidth

John Corbs

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 11:18:07 -0500
From: chris collier <collier@iglou.com>
Subject: Off Topic: Help Needed with Contract

Hi everyone,

This is an off topic post, but i would appreciate some help.

I am trying to develop a Service Contract here at work, and would like
to know if anyone has access to, or knows of an online reference area
outlining a service contract; that i could read examples of existing
Service Contracts?

If anyone has a copy of a service contract they could send me as a
template, i would appreciate that as well.

Any help would be appreciated.........

thanks,

chris collier
collier@iglou.com