Re: Cruise Control

On Mon, 29 May 2000, Chad Brown wrote:

> Hi all-
> My cruise control on my 95 GLX quit working.  Does any one know of any possible causes?  Where should I start trouble shooting?

This happens to me too.. usually after washing my car, and cleaning the
interior... I simply switch the handle back to "On"... you chekced that
right?

I know it's obvious, but this has bitten me a couple times... normally the
cruise has "lag" until it kicks in, but every time I'm noticing an extra
lag... my cruise has inadvertently been shut off.

-Khan