Re: NJ VW shops

Hey,
      My name is Rob and I own Hydrosport VW. Our mailorder shop and future
showroom (under construtction) is located in Northern NJ. Our showroom and
shop are located in South Beach Fla. We have the hyper white Zenon look
bulbs. As for tint we can refer you too someone who backs his work....

click on;  Hydrosport VW or go to
http://hometown.aol.com/hydrosportvw/index.html

                                                          Thanks again,
                                                                  ROb M. CEO