Oil cooled?

O.K., so I annouce I'm going to costco to get some Mobil 1, and I get
a whole lecture from a co-worker about how synthetic oil is evil since
it does not carry heat and thus does not provide any cooling, which is
supposedly needs to, and that if your car has a oil cooler (which I don't
think the VR6 does) then it is even worse.

So the question: is synthetic good or bad for a VR6?

--
                               John A. Kilpatrick
john@hypergeek.net                Email|     http://www.hypergeek.net/