Re: Seatbelt Shoulder Pads

In a message dated 5/14/00 6:05:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
PeteDogg18@netzero.net writes:

> Hey guys does anyone know where I could get Seatbelt Shoulder Pads that say
> Powered by VW or Jetta or something of that nature?

Actually if I remember correctly....The company that was making them never
had written authorization to use and of the manufactures names.  The were
forced to shut down operations.  This was the story I heard from the local
shop who used to stock tons of those things.

Jeff