Re: 4 Motion Bora price in Germany

Actually, that makes the price $25,000 based on today's exchange rate.

Add shipping charges, taxes, import duty and other fees, registration, and
getting it speced to US standards (safety/pollution) and you'll easily be
over $30,000, and several weeks of time on top of that.

On the other hand, you could go get an Audi A4 2.8 Quattro for about the
same price (maybe a little more) and get what is widely regarded as a
better car.

Or, you could wait a few months, when these cars start showing up in the
US showrooms. I think it's only a matter of time.

-Khan