Re: [gtivr6list] Pictures of my baby...

<<Is the tray around your Airbath metal or just painted?  Bye the way Myron if
you read this mine cracked and I was wondering about a replacement, any
info?>>

At the time that I took those pictures, the airbath was on there, and the
inside of the airbath was shot along with the lower spoiler, in silver.
Since then, the scoop at the end has disappeared.  I'm really not sure where
it is.

I will try to contact myron to find out how to get another...

<<How do you get into your car? When I read about "shaved door handles"
I thought what people meant was that they were streamlined-- not
eliminated completely..

Yeah, shaving handles removes them completely.  I open the doors using my
remote, which activates a solenoid, and a spring loaded popper throws the
door open about 6 inches.

You should write some howto's on adding a Corrado spoiler, etc. How
much of this did you do yourself? All in all a pretty respectable
ride.

I did almost all the wiring myself, and made the set of brackets to mount the
wing.

Thanks!!

Matt
www.o-bars.com