Re: Deleting daytime running lights...

"John A. Kilpatrick" wrote:

> On Tue, 2 May 2000 Jdr050@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Can I drive around with just parking lights?
>
> I dunno about where you are, but a nice policeman told me that here
> in California that's illegal.  I know that I personally find it
> annoying, since you can see a car there but you can't get any orientation
> on it.

    I am with Jdr050@aol.com.  He is from the east coast.  I moved to
California from the east coast about a year ago and there are so many
restrictions here.  It was a nice thing.  Back on the east coast driving with
your parking lights on before the sun sets or when it was overcast was the
thing to do.  The only time you every really used your parking lights.  I
mean, if your really parked in an area where people need to see you then you
use your hazards.  But it states very clearly in the California drivers
manual that it is never ok to drive with your parking lights on.  So to all
the California natives, Sorry but you grew up in a police state.
    On a different note Jdr050@aol.com how do you like the car.  Any gripes
yet?