Buying a 2000 Jetta

Hey everyone,

I'm working a deal with a local dealership in my town.  We're on the phone
today back and forth.  Heres what I offered him: $21,500 for a 2000 silver
Jetta GLS VR6 w/black cloth interior including Monsoon stereo, moonroof and
15" or 16" wheels (not sure yet) This price would include 6% tax and all
dealer costs.  He asked if he could do this deal, would I buy.  My answer
was... I'll be down to sign the papers.  Does anyone think a deal like this
is reasonable?  Also, what the heck do I get?  The 15" or 16" wheels?