From: Vwtrendz@aol.com [mailto:Vwtrendz@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2000 4:29 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Jetta Wheels for sale?

  Does anyone have a set of stock wheels they want to part with?  I have a
97
(VR6) so, wheels from either a 97 or a 98 will work.  I also have a set of
aftermarket wheels that I would be willing to trade.  If you are interested
in a trade let me know and I can send you a picture.

Thanks ahead of time,
Justin (vwtrendz@aol.com)