Re: Sumitomo HTRZII tires

At 1:01 PM -0800 03/22/2000, Ryan Frechette Frechette wrote:
>I am looking into buying new tires and have heard good
>things about the Sumitomo HTRZII.  Has anybody heard
>anything about these, good or bad?  If you have other
>suggestions for tires share those also. Thanks.

You don't mention what kinds of things you're looking for in a tire...

However, these are classified as Ultra-High Performance tires, and
therefore, you might compare them vs. Dunlop SP8000's or Dunlop
SP9000's, or the Pirelli P7000 supersports which are roughly in the
same class.

I myself chose the Dunlop SP5000 because I convinced myself an
all-season tire was what I needed.

-Khan

Khan Klatt                                         khan@mediaaccess.com

Media Access Internet Solutions, Inc.		      888.750.0777 tel
http://www.mediaaccess.com			      425.519.3741 fax