Re: sunroof

At 7:08 PM -0700 03/08/2000, D.J. Bergesen wrote:
>Hi. I'm back. The VWaffe is running great, even after two months of
>inactivity. One problem-
>
>My moonroof rattles like a BEAST. It creaks and rattles WAY too
>much, and only stops when I keep pushing up on it. Mostly happens
>when it's cold (in WA = all the time) both in and outside the car. I
>need a quick fix or I'll go insane. Thank you.

I took mine into the dealer (under warranty) and they did a bunch of
stuff. Eventually I think they ended up replacing the chassis. They
tried insulating, and tying down loose ends etc. but none of that
worked. They replaced something and suddenly all was better.

-Khan

Khan Klatt                                         khan@mediaaccess.com

Media Access Internet Solutions, Inc.		      888.750.0777 tel
http://www.mediaaccess.com			      425.519.3741 fax